OCCUPATIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM AUSTRALIA
Join the Occupational Traineeship Program in Australia. Global Education Partnerships in co-operation with various 407 Approved Sponsor, recruits trainees who will be given opportunities to learn the standard and practices of their respective profession in Australia.
GEP is currently recruiting for
|ANZSCO 121299||Agriculture Trainees||(All Positions are now filled) *|
|ANZSCO 2544||Nurses||Application On-Going|
|ANZSCO 252411||Occupational Therapists||Application On-Going|
|ANZSCO 362212||Arborists||Application On-Going|
|ANZSCO 362213||Landscaper Gardeners||Application On-Going|
|ANZSCO 362211||Gardeners (General)||Application On-Going|
*Thank you to those who applied. If you were not successful with the first batch, please watch for the next group TBA.
Our Approved Sponsor
|Agriculture||Booma Fresh Pty Ltd|
|Nurses||People First Healthcare|
|Occupational Therapists||People First Healthcare|
Subclass 407 Training visa is a temporary visa which allows sponsored individuals to participate in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve skills related to occupation, area of tertiary study, the field of expertise, or to participate in a professional development training program in Australia.
There are 3 types of occupational training covered by this visa:
- Occupational training required for registration
- Occupational training to improve skills in an eligible occupation
- Occupational training for capacity building overseas
Occupational training to improve skills in an eligible occupation
Workplace-based structured training programs that:
- is specifically tailored and timed to the training needs of the nominated person
- is in relation to an occupation specified on the list of eligible skilled occupations
- involves a nominee who has recent and suitable prior experience. This can include employment experience or study experience that:
- is the equivalent of at least 12 months of full-time experience in the occupation
- has occurred in the 24 months immediately before the nomination is lodged
Occupational training for capacity building overseas
Occupational training for capacity building overseas includes:
Structured workplace-based training in Australia for up to 6 months for students who:
- are currently enrolled in a foreign educational institution and
- must complete a period of practical training, research or observation to get their qualification
- The training must be specifically tailored to the training needs of the nominated person.
Structured workplace-based occupational training which has:
- the support of a government agency in Australia or
- the government in the home country of the nominated trainee
- Government agency support in Australia must be at the national or state/territory level.
- The government in the nominated person’s home country must be at the national, state/territory or provincial level.
The training must be specifically tailored and timed to the training needs of the nominated person
Professional development programs of face-to-face teaching in a classroom or similar environment in Australia. It is for overseas employers to send their managerial or professional employees.
Yes. However, the salary varies based on the role. With the current Traineeship Programs, here are the salaries
Agriculture Graduates $53,900 per annum
Nurses $64,307.88 per annum
Arborists $42,246.88 per annum (Overtime Allowed)
Landscapers $42,246.88 per annum (Overtime Allowed)
Gardeners $42,246.88 per annum (Overtime Allowed)
|Agriculture||Bachelor of Science in Agriculture|
|Nurses||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Occupational Therapists||Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy|
|Landscape Gardeners||NC II Landscape Installation and Maintenance|
|Gardeners (General)||NC II Heavy Equipment Operations (Tower Crane)|
|NC III Heavy Equipment Operations (Tower Crane)|
The programs we are currently offering is only for one (1) year. However, Visa Sub-class 407allows the trainee to stay for maximum of two (2) years.
GEP has in-house MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) accredited agents who are experts in various visa applications including Sub-class 407.
The fee is only AUD10,000. However, the applicant only initially pays AUD300. The rest of the amount is only payable when the applicant successfully granted Visa. The fee will cover the following:
- Job Ready Program
- Visa Lodgement Fees
- Health Insurance
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation and Cost of Living Allowance for the first month
GEP is in partnership with Peppermint Innovations, an Australian Company with a subsidiary in the Philippines PFI Finance. If you eligible but cannot afford the fees, you may apply to PFI Finance for loan.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and is interested to apply, please send your resume and your College Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are chosen, you are invited to attend a free webinar. The webinar serves as an information session about the Occupational Traineeship Program. Attending the Webinar is part of the Application Process. You will not be invited to proceed with your application if you fail to attend the Information Session.